Cambria Corporation is an established Software Development Company headquartered in Palo Alto, California (the Silicon Valley) with offices in Philadelphia PA and Makati City Philippines. Our clients include Visa International, the United States Navy, Mitsubishi, Canon Corp and hundreds of other clients large and small.
We care about Technical and Professional Excellence and we offer HIGH PAYING JOBS for those with Excellent Skills. We seek Dedicated employees who enjoys in-depth programming, highly qualified and with an edge expertise. We do not force our employees to sign long term contracts.
We use a vast diversity of programming languages of which the ones advertised below simply represent an immediate need!
Hurry the best seat of your career waits in Cambria family. . .
Don’t miss this very opportunity to develop in the directions that best benefit your profession!
Apply IMMEDIATELY and join our Fun and Fast growing Team!!!
(National Capital Reg – Makati City)
- The candidate will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of various applications which includes but not limited to desktop (Win32) and web (ASP.Net, IntraWeb).
- Must be able to work as part of close-knit development team while also being proactive and can function independently
- Our software developers are given the best available tools to excel at their positions. This is a great opportunity to join a small, fast growing company and to stay on top of the latest technologies
- Leads developers or be part of a team depending on the project
- Monitors progress of projects and prepares status reportsCambria is a US-based company looking for full-time employees on our Makati office.
- Must have extensive experience in Delphi. Minimum of 2 years experience using Delphi on different kinds of projects
- Must have worked on projects using .NET technology, especially ASP.NET
- Working knowledge in C# is an advantage
- Should have excellent SQL skills
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Salary commensurate to experience. Minimum salary is Php 40,000
For more information about Cambria please visit our website at www.cambria.com or our newly redesigned www.cambriacorp.com.
Cambria Software Philippines Inc.
28/F Trident Tower
312 Gil Puyat Ave
Makati City,National Capital Region
Telephone: +63 2 753-4513
contact person: look for “Jonathan Mora” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, please tell him I referred you