Grab the attention of your audience and inspire them with the new, rich and powerful new ways Microsoft® Office 2010 offers.
Be in control in getting things done and deliver amazing results. The final release of Office 2010 will debut next year but for now Microsoft is offering you to download their Microsoft Office 2010.
Get the download link below but while downloading it, you may want to know the top 10 benefits you can get in using Office 2010.
Top 10 Benefits of Office 2010*
- Express your ideas more visually. New and improved image editing tool lets you transform your documents visual into a superb work of art.
- Accomplish more when working together. Lets you work on a file with several people at once even if you are in a different locations!
- Enjoy the familiar Office experience from more locations and more devices. Extend your work using smartphone or virtually any computer with internet connection anywhere.
- Create powerful data insights and visuals. With the new Sparklines feature in Excel, you can now track and highlight and visually present your data.
- Deliver compelling presentations. Add effects on your PowerPoint 2010 presentation by embedding your video. Videos are not embedded by default, relieving from managing external video files.
- Manage large volumes of e-mail with ease. Compress long emails into few thread of conversations.
- Store and track all your ideas and notes in one place. The new features like version tracking, automatic highlighting, and Linked Notes give you complete control over your documents.
- Get your message out instantly. The new Broadcast Slide Show feature allows you to share your Powerpoint presentation to a remote audience using the web.
- Get things done faster and easier. The improved Ribbon across Office 2010 applications lets you access commands quickly and personalize the tab according to your work style.
- Access work across devices and platforms. Use and experience Microsoft® Office 2010 across PCs, Smartphones, and Web browsers on the go.
Is Microsoft Office 2010 for you ? Or do you want to take a peak on the this new version for FREE?
Here’s what you need to do.
*Based from Microsoft website.