If you are like me who keeps on looking for free Microsoft products alternative, you may want to Download the Free Kingsoft Office Suite 2012. Kingsoft Office looks a lot like Office 2010 – less the ridiculous price tag.
I’m increasingly dissatisfied with Microsoft Office, which I personally feel is too bloated and takes forever to load, so I’ve tried other alternatives including OpenOffice, GoogleDocs and so on.
When I opened Kingsoft Office, I feel right at home right away. This is it! Oh yes, even the installer looks like a Microsoft Office 2010 but with speed. You can say that Kingsoft Office Suite is a “pirated” version because it borrowed heavily from Microsoft’s user interface.
Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2012 Features:
- Can create, open, view, edit and save any document produced using Microsoft Office, whilst Microsoft Office can open all Kingsoft files even without Kingsoft Office being installed on that computer.
- The installation package of Professional 2012 requires just 68.3MB to download, allowing you to easily install and uninstall the software.
- Offers a built-in spell checker to help you to check the documents.
- Built-in PDF converter allows you to convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into PDF formats.
- Includes a VBN, a macro function to allow you to execute some specific database instructions.
Kingsoft Office Free has nearly all the features you’d expect from an office suite in a lightweight package, and it’s free, too.No wonder, CNET gave it 4.5/5 stars on their latest review.