- Responsible for providing consistent high quality customer service and support of the client’s Global applications.
- Resolves issues in a timely and efficient manner, through analysis and problem solving on a “first call” basis.
- With 1 to 3 years prior technology Help Desk experience in a problem-solving capacity (local applications, web applications, hardware troubleshooting and others).
- With 1 to 3 years experience with incident management tools.
- Good process methodology experience
- Excellent verbal, written, communication skills.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English with advanced grammar and composition skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Thoroughness in terms of following defined processes diligently and accurately.
- Drive and ability to see problems through to resolution
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technology and applications.
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule and render overtime as necessary
- Able to work in fast paced, stressful environment
B&M Global Services Manila is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker & McKenzie International B.V., the support services provider to Baker & McKenzie International which is a network of member law firms around the world. We are the exclusive Philippine-based shared services center of this global network of firms.
Our young, dynamic organization provides a variety of support services to more than 70 offices in 38 countries around the world. Our continued growth demands the expertise of professionals for our team. If you see yourself working as a part of a global organization, driven by a passion for excellence, then, we would like to hear from you.You may send your resume and other relevant application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Note: kindly inform Naomi that http://www.delphinoy.com/ referred you.