- This position works directly with different project and support team members in both on-site and virtual teams to provide solutions to the firm’s needs and responsibilities. Main functions include executing and maintaining operation jobs handled by the team, analyzing and translating business needs to technical requirements and designing a technical solution that will meet the requirements set forth and that will adhere to firm standards. Technical solution consists of development, testing, deployment, monitoring and support plans to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Additional duties are ad hoc reports and tasks directed by the supervisor.
- 1 year of experience with systems analysis
- Has knowledge in Transact-SQL
- Knowledge in Reporting Services is a plus
- Has background in Microsoft technologies
- Process-oriented thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Team player.
- Flexible to changing business needs, easily adaptable to new situations and directions.
B&M Global Services Manila is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker & McKenzie International B.V., the support services provider to Baker & McKenzie International which is a network of member law firms around the world. We are the exclusive Philippine-based shared services center of this global network of firms.
Our young, dynamic organization provides a variety of support services to more than 70 offices in 38 countries around the world. Our continued growth demands the expertise of professionals for our team. If you see yourself working as a part of a global organization, driven by a passion for excellence, then, we would like to hear from you.You may send your resume and other relevant application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Note: kindly inform Naomi that http://www.delphinoy.com/ referred you.