Cambria Corporation is a 23 year old software development company headquartered in Palo Alto, California (the Silicon Valley) with an office in Philadelphia, PA and Makati City, Philippines. Our clients include Visa International, The United States Navy, Mitsubishi, Canon Corp and hundreds of other clients large and small.
We care about technical excellence and we offer high salaries for those with excellent skills. We seek full-time workers who enjoy programming and who are good and fast at it. As you can see from our website at www.cambria.com we use a variety of programming languages of which the ones advertised below simply represent an immediate need. Because of this, no matter how a programmer starts with us he will have the opportunity to develop in the directions that best benefit his career.
If you are interested in joining our fun and growing team be sure to submit your resume!
- The candidate will be assigned on a project and will work on it from start to finish. The project will probably last for 2 months. A bonus will be provided if the project will be completed ahead of or on time.
- The candidate will work on the project in our Makati office.
- Possibility of being hired as full-time employee after the contract.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): PHP, MySql.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Contract positions available.
For more information about Cambria please visit our website at www.cambria.com or our newly redesigned www.cambriacorp.com.
Cambria Software Philippines Inc.
28/F Trident Tower
312 Gil Puyat Ave
Makati City,National Capital Region
Telephone: +63 2 753-4513
contact person: “Jonathan Mora” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, please tell him I referred you 🙂