A good friend of mine – the Managing Director of HousingInteractive Philippines is looking for qualified individuals to augment the expansion on their IT department. Currently they have offices in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. They need the following IT developers on their Makati office.
Senior Software Developer (back end) – Min 3 years experience
- Experienced in web development and system integration
- Experienced in database oriented application development. Skillset such as MySQL or other common relational database. Bonus if done any NoSQL database development before.
- Platform: Any major java application server (JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, JRocket etc…), Able to work using open source platform such as Linux.
- Documentation skill (technical specification, technical diagram, user guide, operation guide) is required.
- Good in communication skill, able to articulate ideas and feedback.
- Good to have: Understanding of UML, Scrum Methodology
- Good personality and attitude. Always on-time and responsive to communications.
- Have at least 1 hobby, Facebook account and Skype account. 🙂
Junior Software Developer (back end)- Min 1 year experience
- Same requirements as above except for the minimum 1 year experience.
If you are interested, kindly email and send your Resume to Beth Go (firstname.lastname@example.org).