- This position provides database administration and programming services to the Global IP Practice Group for all existing and future Global IP applications.
- Practical experience in database administration technology, data analysis and data transfer (within an IP environment), design, file structures, retrieval and access methods, capacity planning, data modeling, project implementation, and data replication.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) through GUI, Command Line Interface (ISQL), Data Transformation Services (DTS), scripting, transactional replication, stored procedures, user functions, extended stored procedures, and triggers within MSSQL 2000, 2005.
- Strong development background with asp.net, vb.net, c#. Knowledge and experience with web services a plus.
- Experience with Visio, MS Access and Citrix would be a plus.
- Experience in three-tier architecture with SQL backend or service oriented architecture.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Microsoft web tools (Visual Interdev, Visual Studio, and Visual Source Safe) and MS-SQL Enterprise Manager are required.
- A solid understanding of system development methodology and object oriented design.
- A strong understanding of Configuration Management procedures around distributed teams.
- A strong understanding of WAN communications, imaging, and Microsoft Operating System and security; experience in migrating a database management system from a midrange computer platform to client/server is a plus.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
B&M Global Services Manila is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker & McKenzie International B.V., the support services provider to Baker & McKenzie International which is a network of member law firms around the world. We are the exclusive Philippine-based shared services center of this global network of firms.
Our young, dynamic organization provides a variety of support services to more than 70 offices in 38 countries around the world. Our continued growth demands the expertise of professionals for our team. If you see yourself working as a part of a global organization, driven by a passion for excellence, then, we would like to hear from you.
Note: kindly tell the company that you are applying for that you’ve found the job posted here at http://www.delphinoy.com/. thanks!
Samsung Electronics Phils. Mfg Corp (SEPHIL), is a manufacturer of
optical media solution based in Calamba Premier International Park,
Calamba City. A 2003-2006 Most Outstanding Exporter Hall of Fame
Awardee. SEPHIL is an OSHAS 18001, ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001
To strengthen our SEPHIL TEAM, we want top notch talents and results
oriented individuals to join us:
• Graduate of BS Computer Engineering, Computer Science or
any 4 year IT course
• 3-4 years work experience in a manufacturing set up
• Relative work experience on the following fields:
SAP System Functional Support experience preferably in a
Mfg environment – CO module.
3-4 years experience in Visual Basic Application Development
1-2 years experience in Systems Analysis and Design
1-2 years experience in MS-SQL DB Administrator
SAP ABAP/4 programming experience is an advantage
We accommodate walk in applicants from Mondays to Fridays until 10 am.
Interested parties may also send their resume to
Or fax at (049) 545-1144 loc 208
Or call 049-5451144 local 218 or 212 for more details.
contact person: look for Ms. Gracelyn Salabsab